Tool and Cutter Grinding Machinists
Razor Tool, Inc. has job openings for Tool and Cutter Grinding Machinists. Jobs located in Woburn, MA.
- Read and interpret customer drawings
- Create programs to grind carbide cutting tools
- Measure dimensions and/or tolerances using micrometers and vernier calipers.
- Adjust parameters to achieve tolerances.
- Set up, adjust, and operate CNC grinding machinery and other specialized machine tools to perform precision machining operations.
- Dress wheels as well as set up and qualify wheel packs.
- Align and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and/or materials onto machines.
- Inspect and examine completed units to check for defects and ensure conformance to specifications.
- Operate Winslow drill checker and computerized measurement tools.
Requires 1 year of tool grinding experience or related experience.
Offered annual salary of $42,000.
Interested candidates can email cover letter and résumé to email@example.com, Subject Line: Job 19RAZ01; EOE
or mail to:
Razor Tool, Inc.
6 Adele Road,
Woburn, MA 01801
Reference: Job 19RAZ01; EOE
Note: This notice is provided as a result of the anticipated filing of an application for permanent labor certification for this job opportunity. Any person may provide documentary evidence bearing on this application to the United States Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration, Atlanta Processing Center, Harris Tower, 233 Peachtree Street, NE, Suite 410, Atlanta, Georgia 30303.